Listed below are the policies that Really Good Pets LLC follows. By signing up with Really Good Pets LLC, you agree to the following.
• All sales are final.
• Payment is due on or before the start date of the class. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Checks, and Cash.
• Rates quoted are per dog.
• Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the appointment. If cancellations are not made on or before 24 hours of the appointment, the client will be charged for the appointment.
• Really Good Pets LLC and its Trainers reserve the right to refuse services to any person or persons.
• Really Good Pets LLC will NOT train your dog without you or someone who is a deciding member of a household is present. Someone aged 18 and over MUST be present for a dog trainer to enter the house and begin training.
• Currently, Really Good Pets LLC offers In-Home appointments to the Norman, Moore, Noble, Oklahoma City, Edmond, and Blanchard areas and may charge a travel fee at the trainer’s discretion.
• Classes are taught by Really Good Pets LLC professional dog trainers. Group classes are limited to 5 dogs so personal attention may be given to each dog-handler team. Trainer, at his/her discretion, may refuse entry to a pet which is not healthy, is aggressive, or does not seem suitable for the services provided.
• Trainer at his/her sole discretion may remove a pet from class if a hazard or threat of any nature to any other animal or person is present. No refund will be given under such circumstances.
• These policies are subject to change at any time with or without your knowledge.