The fast and convenient way to train your dog!
What is Drop Off Dog Training?
Want to just drop off your dog for a couple of hours a week and let us do all the hard work while you run errands and deal with life? Well, that is what we excel in! Drop off your dog for 2 hours each week for 3 weeks in a row. We will teach your dog all of the obedience commands and work correcting any behaviors you feel need to be changed. We will do this while you go run errands, grab a bite to eat, or just take some alone time and relax. After 1 1/2 hours is up, come back and we will show you what your dog learned. When it’s time to go home, you can enjoy your tired, calm, relaxed, and trained dog. On the 4th week, you will join us for the full 2-hour session so we can teach you the commands and hand signals your dog learned and how to incorporate them into your daily life to get the solutions you need. This program will include 2 follow up sessions to make sure that the new behaviors are working great for you.
A note about our daycare. If you need us to keep your dog a little longer than the 2 hours, we can do that for an additional minimal fee.
**Daycare: Only available to our past clients, if you need us to watch your dog for the day and throw in some refresher training…we will gladly do this! Call, email, or text us that you need Daycare and we will get you set up.
What is Day Training?
Day Training is when we come to your house and do the dog training for you! We work with your dog 3 times a week and at the end of the week we transfer the commands to you so it benefits you the most. This program is designed for convenience and speed! We can accomplish fixing the issues that you are having with your dog in a fraction of the time it would take doing it the old fashion way or through group classes.
When you love your dog but you need the behaviors to stop and don’t even know where to start, let alone have the time for it…Day Training is for you. We schedule an initial consult that is free and we discuss your goals of what you need out of this training. It is helpful for you to have your concerns listed out for us so we can see all of the issues at once.
Day Training with Really Good Pets is much faster than the typical “We come for an hour each week and show you how to train your dog with homework” or “group class” model. You don’t even have to be there when we arrive to train your dog. We are experienced dog trainers and can often times accomplish difficult cases in 1/4 of the time it would take in a group class setting. Our Day Training program is just 3 weeks long and in that time we can accomplish all of the goals that the other programs we offer include and more!
How It Works:
Once you and the trainer agree on the dog’s goals we will begin training in real life problem areas that week. After 3 sessions have been completed we will meet with you to show off your dog’s new commands. Then we go back to training for another 3 sessions, at the end of this period we will have another transfer session where we will show you how the dog behaves in the presence of its stimulus. We train for another 3 sessions to fine tune any issues and to make adjustments as we need and have a final transfer session after the 3rd set of 3 sessions. In this last transfer session you can meet us in a real life problem area or be at your home where we can really nail down the new commands, instruction on maintenance is given, and the lure (treat/reward) has been removed. We then come back for an additional 2 sessions to make sure that the new installed behaviors are working and that your life has improved. We can make adjustments at that time if needed. In the time it takes for the Day Training program to complete, your dog will have learned the entire suite of obedience and you will be knowledgeable in how to use the commands when you need it the most.
To get started, Call us at 405-353-0015 or email us to schedule your free in-home consult! Be sure to tell us that you want the Day Training Program! (You can skip the initial consult if you like to speed things up by scrolling down to the bottom and choosing either weekly installments or in full for a discount!)
- Training Session – 1 hour where the dog trainer (supervised by you or not whatever is convenient) installs new behavior to make your life better
- Transfer Session – 1 hour where you and your dog trainer meet and the new commands are given to you. You practice with your dog with guidance on how and when to use the new behavior commands.
- Follow Up Sessions – 1 hour where the dog trainer and you meet to discuss any new issues or to make tweaks to the original training plan to ensure a harmonious life with your dog.
The Day Training Program includes:
- 3 x 1 – hour training sessions done by an experienced and credentialed Dog Trainer per week for 3 weeks.
- 3 x 1 – hour transfer sessions done at the end of each week. You will need to be present at least once a week for 3 weeks in a row
- 2 x 1 – hour follow up sessions to cover any issues that may pop up and to continue the maintenance phase.
- Total Hours for the Day Training Program: 14 x 1 – hour sessions = 14 hours
Pros of doing Day Training Program:
- Convenient, you don’t even have to be present for 3 of the training sessions per week
- It takes a 1/4 of the time to accomplish and fix issues that your dog is displaying
- We do all of the hard work and just show you the hand signals and voice commands at the transfer sessions
- We show you in the transfer sessions how to use the commands in everyday life, we even go to real life areas to demonstrate the behavior and how to use the commands
- The reliance on the treat is faded out with the experienced dog trainer instead of you having to make a schedule of frequency of reinforcer’s that are used on a weekly basis
- All you have to do is be at the transfer sessions and do maintenance after we are done with the 3 weeks of training! EASY!
What issues can be addressed with the Day Dog Training Program?
- Aggression Dog to Dog
- Aggression People related
- Fear issues
- Separation Anxiety
- General Obedience
- Walking on Loose Leash
- And many more!
Day Dog Training is helping families because we are so incredibly busy that most of us don’t have the time to train the dog. We just need the issues fixed…like yesterday. Day Dog Training is perfect for just that. We do all of the training part, you just need to worry about taking the kids to school, going to work, and while your doing that…we will take care of the dog. When you get home and you have a minute after the 3 sessions…we will show you all the stuff your dog has been learning while you have been busy! Then when life happens and you need a “sit” because you have 2 kids, a husband/wife calling your name, the phone is ringing, and the dog is running wild…you can use his/her new commands and calm the place down. Call 405-353-0015 or email us at email@example.com to schedule your consult and be sure to tell us that you want the Day Dog Training Program, we will take it from there.
Want us to just shut up and take your money? Scroll down to the bottom and choosing either weekly installments or in full for a discount!
Day Training Program is currently limited to the following areas: Norman, Noble, Blanchard, Newcastle, Moore, South Oklahoma City metro areas.
The weekly Installments consists of 4 payments of $362.50 paid today and for 3 more payments weekly. The one time payment is $1450.00.